Jump to content

Rocker switch

Connie B

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, TigerMar said:

Hi Connie,


I believe they are Carling rocker switches.  Do a google search for them. I have had to replace 2 of these in my dash.  Got them on eBay.



Thanks. I did find that. Appreciate the response. 

19 hours ago, Paul A. said:

nwrvsupply.com and findmyrvparts.com 

Thanks. I’ll check here also

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...