Drawings

I have drawings for my 09 Knight 38PKQ. Not sure how close they are to your coach. 

7 hours ago, HR Ambassador said:

I own a 2009 HR Ambassador 41SKQ. I sure would like to get my hands on chassis wire drawings, and chassis air system drawings. Does anyone have these or know where to get them? I've contacted REV, no luck.

My 09 Knight has some SKQ, DFT and SFT drawings. Some say Knight/Ambassador. Got them from REV last year.

Edited by Gary M

4 minutes ago, HR Ambassador said:

Would you be able to email?

I can try thru my phone as I don’t  have my laptop with me and wont be back till next weekend. They are in my Drive file if emails fail. Could try to share file with u that way u could download what or all and discard what not pertinent to u. Remember these are from REV and dated from 05 to 09. There is a guy on ebay selling OEM CD’s of 08 models @ $125 each.

1 minute ago, HR Ambassador said:

I'm not home either, so a week is not a big deal. How much do you need to email file?

Im green at this but just your email where to send. Ill try a small amount to see how they travel to u. If files are too big Ill try to give u access to the file in Drive, then when you've downloaded what u want, let me know and Ill close out the share with you.

Just now, HR Ambassador said:

I appreciate it very much. 

pajjrj@sbcglobal.net

10-4 Ill give it a shot. 

22 minutes ago, HR Ambassador said:

I appreciate it very much. 

pajjrj@sbcglobal.net

Ok sent first 24 drawings