Recovering Captains chairs in Tucson

Do a google search using the search string "automotive upholstery shop tucson" and you'll get a few hits.

Any of them could do that.  Get some bids.

FYI, I had a tear in the drivers seat repaired.  It looks like new.  Depending on what's wrong with your captains chairs, you could ask about repair instead of re-covering.

Dwight

1 hour ago, 63Hotrod said:

Can anyone recommend a shop in Tucson who could do this type of work

Well not in Tucson. I recently was given info about a ex employee of Flexsteel has all the patterns and has opened a shop. She can make the covers then you have to find an upholsterer to install or do it yourself.

Lisa Bauer

Bauer RV Upholstery LLC

449 Clarke Dr.

Dubuque, IA  52001

563-542-4902

4 hours ago, 63Hotrod said:

Gary  great lead I will be in-touch with them

Thanks

Make sure I get a little credit!!!!

If she does a great job, I’m sure we can keep her busy.

Guest rangerboat

I wonder how Flexsteel feels about an ex emplyee having their patterns and selling them? Generally any pattern is considered proprietary to the manufacturer.

Well I assume she purchased them from Flexsteel. They had a small factory in Riverside Calif which is where I plan to have mine reupholstered with her covers. I am going to call the Riverside upholsterer to get his cost to add padding along with the new fabric. I visited an RV furniture store in Idaho to look at captains chairs sold online and while some were cheaper, no thankyou. Im comparing prices between having a upholsterer just redo and having Bauer do them. Best I can say is to call her and ask your concerns. Her website isn’t finished yet.