Temperature mixing valve for shower hot water or whole house?

ok-rver

I would have thought this had been discussed but could not find as a topic. I have bumped into the side to side adjust shower control valve a couple of times and when moved left, pretty much scalded myself. Have not measured water temp but expect it is over 120 deg F. Would like to leave water heater settings as is to have the hot reserve of water. Water heater has rear access thru rear closet so I would be able to add adjustable mixing valve to rear in the area of the bypass valve for winterizing. Would set around 110 for all water so wife has water at a temp she likes for rinsing dishes. I have read a few posts on getting behind the shower enclosure by going under the sink and thru the side wall of the kitchen slide. This would be good to have full temp water at the kitchen sink but it is very difficult to get thru the access panel.  Wondering what others have done.

Also wondering if anyone has installed a hot water loop back to the main water tank to allow flow of water in the hot line to return until hot gets to the kitchen sink. A lot of water goes into the gray water tank to get hot water out the faucet.

I replaced my 14 yo mixing valve this summer after 5 years of Arizona corrosive water passing thru it.  it was not difficult, just a little tight working around the bed and bypass closet doors.  I checked with my local RV dealer for price on the valve and was able to purchase it on Amazon for $75 less. I think it was around $140 in June 2021.