Change "Service Companies" section to "RV Service Reviews"

Scotty Hutto

Based on feedback received from the membership, we have renamed the "Service Companies" section to "RV Service Reviews" and removed the requirement for posts to be moderated.

Due to the Moderators' past experience, we will continue to monitor this forum closely, but will no longer require moderation of every post. Please use this section to recommend those companies who have provided excellent service to your Monaco, Holiday Rambler, Beaver, Safari, or related coach.

We continually try to improve the site and it's usefulness to you, our members. Suggestions are welcome. 😁

• Like 3

I looked but could not find a section in FORUMS titled "Service Companies" or  "RV Service Reviews" Where is this found? I had recent service in Clermont FL and would like to post a review on the mobile service tech and company.

1 hour ago, 1nolaguy said:

I looked but could not find a section in FORUMS titled "Service Companies" or  "RV Service Reviews" Where is this found? I had recent service in Clermont FL and would like to post a review on the mobile service tech and company.

From the Home page, scroll down to the section called “Parts & Services Vendor List” and there are two forums under that — one for parts, one for services. 

or just follow this link:

https://www.monacoers.org/forum/20-rv-service-reviews/