New REV Group VP/GM

Rev is not Monaco. They bought the name and property in Oregon where they service REV products. They make a coach now called Monaco Signature. Other than the badge it is the same type high production beer can like the other REV products, by comparison to the Original Monaco models made in Oregon.

Wow, I didn't realize Monaco was totally gone now.   When did they last sell coaches with the Monaco brand, I don't see any newer than 2019 for sale on the net.  If you goto Monacocoach.com, there are no new coaches listed.   They refer you to AmericanCoach, and I didn't see the Rev Monaco Signature anywhere either.

--

Granville Barker

5 minutes ago, granvillebarker said:

Wow, I didn't realize Monaco was totally gone now.   When did they last sell coaches with the Monaco brand, I don't see any newer than 2019 for sale on the net.  If you goto Monacocoach.com, there are no new coaches listed.   They refer you to AmericanCoach, and I didn't see the Rev Monaco Signature anywhere either.

--

Granville Barker

The last model year I believe was 2010. Pretty much the same time frame for Country Coach bankruptcy.