Aladdin monitor reset, now blank

2 hours ago, Kenneth said:

Aladdin was reset on monitor option rest, by grandkids, now my front monitor says no signal camera 3 and Aladdin is not coming up, worked great before, how can I make it all work again

If your Aladdin display is like mine,  it has two video inputs.  On the front of the display screen, try selecting the camera video input by pushing in the input camera button.  It sounds like your grandkids are like mine - they love to push buttons and throw things down the macerator toilet that they shouldn't.

Your coach should have a rear display and joy stick.  If so does it show the same error message?  The message saying no signal camera 3 sure sounds like the display should be set to camera 1 to see the Aladdin display.

12 minutes ago, Kenneth said:

The rear unit works as is it should with no problems

My coach is a 2006 monaco dynasty  

OK good.  This tells me that the main Aladdin computer module and the Aladdin components are all working.  The problem is with your dash display.  What model dash display are you using on your dash?  Are you able to set the display on the screen itself to camera 1?

On 8/10/2022 at 8:47 PM, Frank McElroy said:

OK good.  This tells me that the main Aladdin computer module and the Aladdin components are all working.  The problem is with your dash display.  What model dash display are you using on your dash?  Are you able to set the display on the screen itself to camera 1?

i can not change my monitor at all it is frozen on camera 3 no signal i replaced the monitor 2 months ago with a new voyager. it worked perfect then