2005 Holiday Rambler Imperial Diagrams

DZZippy

Hello all and your wealth of information. I have an active alarm on the dash buzzer (no warning lights). Apparently Monaco / Holiday Rambler used a catch all buzzer by Enertech which was designed strictly for Monaco and they are no help. The buzzer is tripped for many systems such as ABS, low air, trans, engine, and a few others. All of the warning lights work but I have no light on with this constant buzzer. REV gave a little bit of info but I really need electrical schematics for an 05 Imperial 42PBQ if anyone has them. I have seen some posts for other models and years but hoping someone has specific to my coach. Anyone have a complete set of prints? Essentially I need to start isolating.

1 hour ago, DZZippy said:

Hello all and your wealth of information. I have an active alarm on the dash buzzer (no warning lights). Apparently Monaco / Holiday Rambler used a catch all buzzer by Enertech which was designed strictly for Monaco and they are no help. The buzzer is tripped for many systems such as ABS, low air, trans, engine, and a few others. All of the warning lights work but I have no light on with this constant buzzer. REV gave a little bit of info but I really need electrical schematics for an 05 Imperial 42PBQ if anyone has them. I have seen some posts for other models and years but hoping someone has specific to my coach. Anyone have a complete set of prints? Essentially I need to start isolating.

Until someone posts a wiring diagrams for a 2005, the closest one we have in our files is a set of wiring diagrams for a 2004 Windsor/Imperial.

Here's a set for a 2006.

15 minutes ago, Frank McElroy said:

Until someone posts a wiring diagrams for a 2005, the closest one we have in our files is a set of wiring diagrams for a 2004 Windsor/Imperial.

Thank you! I’m sure this will be a great guide and hopefully not too mouth of a difference from what I have. I sincerely appreciate it!

18 minutes ago, Frank McElroy said:

Here's a set for a 2006.

Thank you