2004 Monaco Dynasty for sale (sadly)

Guest rangerboat

Guest rangerboat

The time has (sadly) come to let our dear Dynasty go to another loving owner. I have reached the ripe old age of 82 and parts of me don't work as well as our coach. Within the next few days (hopefully), I shall post photos and a full list of our coach's equipment but, I just had to get this out there. The coach is in excellent condition. Even Chris Throgmartin of Talin RV had a positive review on it, earlier this year.

According to NADA, the average retail sale is about $81,000. Our coach is far from average...it is in excellent condition. We are just looking for a good buyer. The coach is in the Vero Beach, FL area and no, it is not rusted out! If you know of any interested buyers, we'd love to hear from you.

Guest rangerboat

Streetrodder 

would love to see you with our Dynasty but, can’t take a trade. I’d prefer to keep what we have if I could safely handle it. 
Thanks for your interest though. 

Please send me pics and details of your dynasty. We have a 2000 38PDQ RALPH LAUREN with 77k. Looking to upgrade to 2 slides +. 

outright purchase no problem since ours has been paid for for

for some time.

ours is in top top shape with new Michelin X tires, French Samsung, and new 3000W

inverter and gas strut door conversion, Auqahot burner

assy replaced with factory new

unit 3500k last year. Your unit sounds like what we are looking for.

thx

tim

2000 Dynasty

2020 Ram platinum 4x4 toad 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rangerboat

Sadly, only one response and my coach didn’t fill his needs. He wanted AquaHot which our coach doesn’t have. Everything else was exactly what they wanted. 

Still available.