Fuel Filters & Pure Sine Wave Inverter

Go to solution Solved by Chuck D,

I have two new fuel filters and a Pure Sine Wave Inverter for sale.

Since l installed the FASS system I no longer need the fuel filters. They are:

Fleetguard FS 1000 (with drain) and Fleetguard FS 1003 (with drain and electrical connector for water)

Both for $30.00 or FS 1000 for $15.00 and FS 1003 for $20.00 plus shipping.

The Inverter is a 2500 Watt, Pure Sine Wave, 12VDC to 120 VAC Inverter. Gently used and in good condition. $200.00 plus shipping.

PM me for additional information.

35 minutes ago, OhReally said:

I have two new fuel filters and a Pure Sine Wave Inverter for sale.

Since l installed the FASS system I no longer need the fuel filters. They are:

Fleetguard FS 1000 (with drain) and Fleetguard FS 1003 (with drain and electrical connector for water)

Both for $30.00 or FS 1000 for $15.00 and FS 1003 for $20.00 plus shipping.

The Inverter is a 2500 Watt, Pure Sine Wave, 12VDC to 120 VAC Inverter. Gently used and in good condition. $200.00 plus shipping.

PM me for additional information.

Yes I installed fass. I could not get to the lift pump easily on my coach - mostly because of wire bundles and liquid lines, so I left the lift pump and manifold attached to the engine block. My original fuel line plumbing may be a little different than yours. I had a line from the tank going through the first filter (on left of engine block when viewed from rear) and then to the lift pump and then through the second filter (on right of engine block when viewed from rear) and then to the injection pump. 

Here's what I did:

1- removed fuel line from first filter to lift pump and plugged the hose end because of no access at lift pump

2- removed fuel line from second filter and plugged the hose end - same access problem as above 

3- tied both of above lines out of the way

4- moved second fuel filter and filter mount (originally right of engine when looking at timing cover from rear) to first filter location, leaving fuel line to injection pump intact 

5- removed fuel line from tank from first filter mount and connected it to second fuel filter and mount (now at first filter location) and discarded original first filter and filter mount

6- added plumbing on top of original second filter mount for fuel pressure gauge and sending unit for dash gauge

7- purchased correct wiring connector from Napa to connect to original lift pump electrical harness and added the relay to fool the ECM 

The above left the lift pump return manifold intact for the fuel return to the tank and cut the fuel supply to the original lift pump. I wanted to remove the original two fuel lines from/to the lift pump but pump access prevented it. Let me know if this isn't clear.

-Jamie