Leveling control switches stick

My leveling control panel switches have stated to stick so it’s difficult to just do short taps. I have to physically return them to the neutral position after activating them. I plan to pull the control panel out and inspect it. Is there a good lubricant to shoot on the underside of the switches?

Ed         
‘05 HR Ambassador 

16A8B168-B0DE-4B13-8BEF-F12D184FCD80.jpeg

Edited by saflyer

I had the same problem with my switches on my 04 Monaco Knight.  I just ordered replacement switches from RVA and replaced all of them.  Super easy to do,. and you don't have to remove the panel.  All you do is use a small flat blade screwdriver to get under the edge of the switch and it will just pop out, transfer the wires onto the new switch in the same order as removed and snap it back in...DONE, now repeat for the other switches.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bob Wightman said:

I had the same problem with my switches on my 04 Monaco Knight.  I just ordered replacement switches from RVA and replaced all of them.  Super easy to do,. and you don't have to remove the panel.  All you do is use a small flat blade screwdriver to get under the edge of the switch and it will just pop out, transfer the wires onto the new switch in the same order as removed and snap it back in...DONE, now repeat for the other switches.

Do you have a web address or other contact info for RVA?