Jacks and Slide hydraulic issues

Recently, my Power Level control panel has started to chirp and flash when I make 90 deg turns mostly to the right, and it stops after I complete the turn. So I'm thinking low fluid. But when I checked it, it seemed fine.  And then even more recently, I noticed that the driver slide full wall slide doesn't seem to retract all the way in at the bottom. There is about 1" of space between the rubber seal running along the bottom and the rail that it seems to be designed to seat and seal against.  The combination of these 2 things has made me wonder if I have a hydraulic problem with one of the pumps or just a reservoir fluid level problem that I haven't quite figured out.

Okay, idiot question:  my Powerlevel jacks are hydraulic, and two of my slides are hydraulic.  Are they separate systems with separate fill reservoirs?  I've only seen one, behind my a/c condenser.  

Could I get a few pointers please? 

• Like 1

I have 4 slides and no leveling jacks (air level) but I would think the mfg would just use one tank/pump unit with electro-hydraulic soleniod valves for each system and function, much cheaper to build. The bottom of the slide not coming in all the way is an adjustment issue.

I have both Hydraulic leveling and 4 Hydraulic slides on my 06 Navigator. The leveling pump and tank are in the generator compartment on the passenger side. It has a round tank.

The pump and tank for the slides are under the steps. One step is hinged and has a removable tray to access this pump.

• Like 1