2010 Monaco Dynasty Majestic V Double Slide Problem

Go to solution Solved by Katahdin Girl,

We own one of the few Majestic V’s manufactured as Monaco was going out of business.  We did not receive a manual for the coach and instead were given a 2009 Dynasty manual.  On our last trip the slide within a slide did not fully extend.  We had a mobile repair service and he manually got it out the last several inches but could not get it to retract.  We do not have a wiring diagram for the coach and are hoping we can get help figuring out how to get it fixed and get back on the road.   Fortunately we are parked on our lot at Bella Terra for the winter.  

Yes, Monaco made very few 5 slide design coaches like yours.  On your coach, the front driver's side slide is a slide out within a slide out.  Both are electric.  A few years back I helped solve a similar problem on a Majestic V.  The issue was with a bad reed switch on the slide out itself. 

To operate either the inner or outer slide, the other one must be fully extended or fully retracted.  The control logic is programmed into the House Intellitec Multiplex system.  Just one of the 4 reed switches going bad or out of alignment can cause your problem.

Attached is a link to a set of wiring schematics.  If you click on the title, you'll get an option to download the complete set in one PDF file. 

Not included in this set are the two drawings you need for the slide in a slide controls.  But, I am attaching pictures of those drawings I received when helping another member offline a few years back.

I hope this information helps to solve your problem.

56408~2.jpeg

56409.jpeg

56396.jpeg

56400.jpeg

pg_3010001343oc.pdf

• Thanks 1

Frank, would you be able to email the diagrams directly to our tech who will be working on the slide?  I printed them out but the detail is hard to read. We won’t be back to the coach until Monday the 27th.  His email is mustardseedgarage@yahoo.com.  Thanks so much!  

• 3 weeks later...