Broken Slide Block?

Slide-Lower Left Chain 1.pdfSlide-Lower Left Chain 1.pdfWe've been sitting in Florida for about three months.  We're on our way home, about 1000 miles so far, and have noticed a new noise coming from our front passenger slide.  We're hearing a clunk type noise when stopping or starting, not real strong, yet annoying.    Did some digging today, checked the sofa in the slide to make sure it was attached securely, as I had to remove during our stay to retrieve a key.........   Sofa was still attached firmly.   

Nothing unusual noted from an Slide-Lower Left Chain 1.pdfSlide-Lower Left Chain 1.pdfinspection.  Cleaned and lubed the slide mechanism and 303'd all the seals.  

Pulled the accordion curtain back on the front side of the slide.  Found the white piece in the photo below at the open space at the base of slide mechanism. 

Is this part of a slide block?   I'm not sure where this came from.  Definitely broken off from a larger piece.  Its an HDPE type material. 

Broken Plastic Part.jpg

Edited by LakeBob
Images

Sorry Bob.

I've never seen a slide with that chain drive system! My two front slides are hydraulic driven.

Is that a flush floor slide? If so, that's where your glide ramps would be, but, mine have no nice rounded corners like that.