Emails - June 2023 Edition

Since moving to AWS for our email, we've had a much better experience with our email system.  At the risk of repeating myself (and for the benefit of new members since my last email diatribe...)

• Periodically check your spam folder and if you see any emails there from Monacoers, highlight them and select the option to mark them as not spam.
  • If you ARE NOT getting emails as expected - please send me (Scotty) a private message. (Use the little white envelope thingy in the upper right hand corner) I will work with you to get emails flowing again, if at all possible. Please don't just post it on the forum, as it may or may not be seen... I try to read every post, but I am human...
  • If you are getting TOO MANY emails, please DON'T mark us as spam.  You can click on your username in the upper right hand corner, click on account settings, click on notifications, and customize what emails you get, or you can turn them off altogether.  If you have trouble, Frank, Tom, and I are happy to help.
  • If your mailbox is full and your email bounces, I'll send you a private message to let you know. If it continues, we'll turn off your emails until it if fixed.
  • If you or your email provider mark monacoers.org emails as spam, we will turn off all emails to that email address to protect the reputation of our email server.  We will send you a private message that your emails are turned off. If you don't respond to that message within two month, we will delete your account. Any response at all will prevent your account from being deleted.
  • If we receive complaints that monacoers.org has been marked as spam, and you have not verified your email address or completed registration, your account will be deleted.

Most of all, if there's a problem, reach out to your moderators for help.  

Happy Motorhoming!
Scotty