Creeping Slide

I vaguely remember another thread that addressed this. But, now when I need it, I can't find it. Any positive help would be appreciated.

If not, this is my situation.

Both my front driver's side large and rear passenger's slide are "creeping" in. But the front driver's slid is the worst. And, when it creeps in, it does it at an angle. The back/rear of that slide will creep in several inches with the front almost not moving.

Thoughts? 

Idea? 

Positive solutions!?!??!?!?!?!?

2006 Sig 45' Quad Slide

Have you looked at your hyd cylinders to see if there is any visible leakage. You're losing hyd pressure somewhere?

You should also check around the pump and solenoids , under your entry stairs, to make sure your hyd reservoir is at the proper level and whether or not there are any visible leaks there. If you have no visible leaks anywhere then most likely your hyd cylinder(s) are leaking and if the slide is coming in crooked then I would first suspect the synchronizing cylinder but that there is just a guess. Bottom line is that most likely you're facing having ALL of the hyd cylinders for the offending slide(s) pulled out and rebuilt. When you extend or retract those slides are they moving straight or are the slides coming in crooked? If straight then your synchronizing cylinders might be OK but if you're starting to have leaking hyd cylinders then I would pull them all out to have rebuilt. It's only a matter of time before they all start failing. Cost to rebuild them will probably be around $110 each and you'll probably have to locate a good hyd shop to do that yourself. Most RV repair facilities are probably going to want to buy new cylinders from HWH to install and you really don't need to go that route plus it'll probably take 'forever' to get replacement cylinders from HWH. Where are you located? I can recommend a couple of places in Central Florida that will do that for you. Like Dick said above, try exercising them fully several times and then hold your switch down until you hear a different sound from your pump indicating it has built up full pressure and going into its bypass mode. You could just have a bit of crude caught up in one of the solenoids and that should hopefully work it out.

• Like 2