Thetford Tecma macerating toilet

Daryl Ammons

Controller is bad on my Thetford toilet in my 2008 Monaco Ececutive.  I have not been able to find one and was hoping someone on the site might have a supplier or an idea where I might find one.  Thetford Tecma pn 36311.  I have emailed Thetford and have not heard back from them.  They have no phone support.

This article was on the Beaver Ambassador Club forum. Hope it helps.

The Thetford SKU# is 36398
The original Part Number is PN36311
The new one is PN40025 
We have since found these on Amazon and Ebay for about $80 less than was first asked for ours.
You tube has videos that are a help as well.

• Thanks 2

I bought one from Amazon 2 years ago,$375.  You might also try N W RV Supply, Eugene, OR, 541-746-9092.  If they don't have the part or access to it they might have a replacement toilet.  When I was shopping for the control board I I itially could. Ot fine one, N W Supply had new toilets for 1/2 the price off what I was finding from other sources.  Good luck with your search

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Wrayj1 said:

I bought one from Amazon 2 years ago,$375.  You might also try N W RV Supply, Eugene, OR, 541-746-9092.  If they don't have the part or access to it they might have a replacement toilet.  When I was shopping for the control board I I itially could. Ot fine one, N W Supply had new toilets for 1/2 the price off what I was finding from other sources.  Good luck with your search

Ray I just talked to NWRV and they have had those controllers on backorder since January.  Said they had 50 Thetford toilets there and have stripped the controllers out of all of them and still have 6 people that have been waiting on those controllers since January.  Looks like I may not be able to find that part and I have a trip coming up in September.  I guess I need to look for a toilet to replace what I have.  What type toilet did you buy from NWRV and did it work without a lot of adapting your RV?

Also anyone else following this, has anyone replaced their Thetford Tecma macerating toilet with another brand that worked?

Daryl,  I did not buy the toilet, I kept looking on Amazon and lucked out and they had two in stock, I hit the purchase button quickly and had it within 3 days.  Sometimes we're just lucky.  However, if I had not found the part I would have purchased the OEM toilet from N W RV Supply

• Thanks 1