Workhorse 2nd Chassis Battery Location

FLynes

For those of you Workhorse owners who have the optional 2nd chassis battery, where is it located and would you please post a picture of it? I’d like to add one to our W24. I think I know where it’s supposed to go, but I’d like to be sure. Thanks.

Frederic and I had discussed this on a phone call. However he had not had any responses to his question.

I think you may get a larger target audience and possibly an answer by posting the same question on the Workhorse forum on FB. Also Brazels RV may have an answer as well. 

I no longer have FB....got rid of it five years ago, and it's the best thing I did for my mental health. In fact, the only social media I have is this site and the Jeep Forum, which I'm rarely on these days.

I'll call Brazel's on Monday. Come to think of it, was the 2nd battery a Workhorse option or a Monaco option?

Edited by FLynes

I've been over ever inch of my coach and I haven't seen anyplace that would be obvious. There's probably room near the original battery with some fabricating.

I'm just curious though, why would you want a second battery? I'm still using the battery that came with the coach when I bought it in 2016. It was new at the time. I've never had a problem and there's always the battery boost switch on the dash that connects it to the coach batteries. (I have been thinking about replacing it soon but just because it's 7 years old).