Thank you

For keeping the old download files!

Myself, and two parts people were coming up blank for a wheel seal# on my Dana 19060s drive axle.

Last night I started searching the old download files. Oddly enough, I ended up getting my breakthough, with a file that had no description, only a number.

Don't ever lose those files! They are priceless! 

Ben - Glad you found the info you needed.  

Please tell me which file you found with only a number and no description.  I'd like to correct this error.

I manage the group files.

Ben - Thanks.  When I was uploading files to the new site, I grouped multiple files under one download.  This made it easier for finding files all in the same category and it shortened my task of uploading hundreds of individual files.  The downside in this case where I uploaded 40+ files at once under the Dana Eaton Spicer axles means that I now can't edit just one of the 40+ file names.   BTW, these files contain all the information needed for replacement parts and the service manuals for all the axles in our coaches.  If anyone is into doing their own heavy duty maintenance or repair (like I do), this is where your would find all the how-to do it right information.

So, to solve the issue I added information in the description to describe the contents of file UC-352. 

One word of caution - This file shows the bearing and seal information for the Spicer Outrunner bearing and seal system and there are special service tools needed to properly install the seals.  This is a really high end option for high service life without periodic bearing adjustment.   I'm not aware of Monaco using the Outrunner system although some folks may have upgraded to them as a bearing replacement option.

Frank, you have more information in these files, than Dana- Spicer.... Eaton has!

Trust me!

Cheers... Ben

edit... I have a good HD mechanic changing this wheel seal for me. He took the new seal to get the appropriate installation tool .

Edited by 96 EVO

Thanks for the kind words.  When we moved to the new site, I uploaded a lot of the technical chassis service information from the equipment manufacturers that I assembled shortly after buying my coach in 2007.  Much of this information wasn't in the old group files.  As time goes on, this information should help keep our older coaches running.