2002 Damon UltraSport fuse blocks locations

I have a 2002 Damon UltraSport and I cannot find the fuse for the drivers 12v socket and  the radio in the bedroom. I found many inline fuses but all check out as good fuses. I found two fuse blocks in the outside compartment on drivers side and these checked out as good- no blown fuses. I also checked out the house 12v Circuits as well, and found one bad fuse. Replaced and neither go to those circuits. I checked and double checked the fuses and looked for other inline fuses with none found. Does anyone know of any others fuse blocks or have anything else I should look at that I may haves missed?

Chuck, I can't help you much as this is a Monaco forum but often checking fuses by sight is not efficient.  Use a meter and check each fuse to ensure they are good. Usually radio fuses are either in line fuses or could even be inside the unit. If you don't get an answer here,  THIS  may be of assistance to you for your particular situation....Dennis

Chuck, we don't offend easily.  Click on the link in my earlier post. Many of the issues we experience have to deal with the particular, and /or peculiar way in which the mfgs put our coaches together. That link will take you to other Damon owners which may be better able to direct you to the proper location of any hidden fuses. Otherwise you might simply be chasing ghosts as we're not familiar with how your mfg put your coach together. Good luck on finding the gremlin....Dennis