Tecma toilet

I searched old posts but never found an answer.  Our toilet has suddenly stopped flushing- everything appears normal- green light, fills with water and you can even hear the motor run like it trying to flush but it like the valve or whatever never opens.  I tried the emergency override method in the manual holding a button for 6 seconds and same behavior.  Any ideas?  Thanks

Sounds like the maceration device built in to the toilet may have stopped working.  its inside the bottom of the toilet and looks like a propeller.  If someone tried to flush something that the blade could not cut, it will lock up the propeller..  Just a thought.

Jim

Faced a similar situation when our macerator toilet over flowed. Removed the toilet from the floor, 2 bolts, flipped upside down and began digging "stuff plus lots of paper" from the impeller. Once cleared reinstalled toilet and all is fine again. Maybe your issue as well. Afterwards I made my heavy toilet paper users start using the 1/2 bath gravity toilet and plenty of water. Issue solved.