Galley Slide Floor Bowed

Second post in two days, and thanks to all that responded to the first.

On our '09 Cayman, the galley floor appears to be bowed. The low side is depicted by the yellow arrow 1/2" from the floor, and the high point is the white arrow 1.25" from the floor.

The low side is behind the passenger seat and, and the high point is near the mid-point. There are at least three rollers from the mid-point to the fridge, but none from the mid point to the end of the slide floor nearest the passenger seat. The slide seems to operate as it should, it just looks funny. I considered adjusting the center roller down, but I really don't see how that will help. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

SlidePhoto.thumb.jpg.7473fccccfc70440c64f3ef2e0135f8b.jpg

Has it always been that way? Is that a roller where the arrow on the right is? If so, I’d try to investigate to be sure that there isn’t anything stuck under there that the roller is on top of. If it clean then I would consider lowering that roller. 

I think it has been that way since I have owned it. The roller is in direct contact with the bottom of the slide. My thinking, if I try to lower it, it is just going to move the whole thing lower since there is no roller under the low side.

How do the paint lines match with the slide closed? Do yoI know who’s slide system you have? Thinking maybe the slide may have settled which could cause this condition also