Patio Light

Midway down the passenger side of our Executive is a dual tube florescent light. What interior switch controls this light? It has a push button on/off switch on it that would require a ladder to operate. It does not respond to the button. Before I try replacing the tubes, I want to know what controls it.  Thanks 

2 hours ago, Just Jim said:

Should be on the front  passenger side  seat armrest group of switches.

There is a switch that controls the outside light near the door. Is that supposed to also control the light I'm referring to midway down the passenger side?

Sorry, I did not read your message clearly.  I have not seen a light in that area on an Executive.  Is it painted to match or look like original equipment?  I suspect it is wired in by a prior owner.  I have added a string of LED lights under my awning that are controlled by remote.  You might check inside the basement for a switch, or inside the cabinets on the inside near where the light is located.  Last thing perhaps it is wired into the docking lights.  I have recently found a fox and hound toner to be very helpful in tracking down wiring and now consider that an essential tool to have for an RV.

Posted (edited)

This is what I have. It looks OEM. If it's aftermarket, they did a great installation, as the wiring is inside the wall. It's as though it was installed by Monaco when built, as there is no access from inside the coach. I am hoping the two florescent tubes are bad for an easy fix. Still no interior switch that I can find unless it's wired to the porch light next to the door. 

Thin Lite 162A Amber Fluorescent Porch Light (rvupgradestore.com)

Edited by Venturer

It should be controlled by the switch to the right of the passenger seat. 

I had 2 lights on our 07 Executive. I ordered the coach with that light configuration and that switch was for both lights on/ off function. 

Paul J A, both of my tube bulbs are good. Being florescent tubes, they should have a ballast to power them. Do you have an idea where it might be? The light is not something we would use very often, but I would like to have it working in the event we had a need.  Thanks