Drivers side front slide creeps out traveling

I did a search and found plenty on slides not staying in at the top but mine creeps out at the bottom. Since the top stays put I'm assuming the lock mechanism is working, what is supposed to keep the bottom in?

Usually when a slide creeps it means a solenoid valve is not fully closing therefor it is not holding pressure to keep the slide in place. The first thing I would try is to close the slide and hold the button depressed for a few seconds or so to hopefully dislodge any particulate matter that may keeping the valve from fully seating. Try this a couple times to see if that takes care of it. If not I would replace the valve

I have had this problem with both of my hydraulic slides. It was leaking hoses. Look for leaks around the fittings. Monaco used a hose that will NOT accept replaceable fittings. I replaced the whole hose. You can not just pull new hose threw by connecting to old hose. My hoses went up inside frame and was zip tied every six inches or so. Rerouted them where they are accessible and visable. Not easy but has worked for a couple of years.