Aladdin Controller Box Location on 2008 Dynasty Diamond IV

I had to replaced the Kenwood KVT-719 and DVD Receiver in out 2008 Dynasty Diamond IV.  Everything works except when I go to Video mode, there is no Aladdin system coming up on the screen.

This is a fairly new to us coach, so still learning where things are. I have done many searches and post readings on this site already but haven't found the answer to where my controller box is hiding.

I saw lots of comments in other posts on the location of the Aladdin Controller box but ours has yet to be found.  I want to check all the cable connections on it, namely the front video.  The rear monitor Aladdin system in the bedroom works fine.  The driver joystick shows power, I've used the reset button and all 12v power has been cut.  Front bay fuse light is on and good.

The controller wasn't anywhere to be found behind the dash air controls where all the other radio system boxes are located.  It is not under the drawer below that.  I opened the little dash panel above the dash gauges and it is not there.  It is not in the space behind the front fold down TV or any of the cabinets.  

Anybody have any suggestions before I start opening up everything else?  Thanks in advance.

Scott

On an 08 Dynasty it should be on the shelf just below the windshield accessible by opening the dash cover above the instrument cluster.

• Like 1

Frank, you are the man, found it.  Tomorrow, I will have to troubleshoot the video cable next.  Attaching some pix. 

I had to remove the first shelf with the two boxes and move them aside.  Then underneath that was the Aladdin box.

20240509_201453.jpg

20240509_201447.jpg

As an update, I wasn't getting video on the front radio unit because I hadn't grounded the parking brake wire.  I didn't think of that.  Everything is working fine again and I have Aladdin again.

• Like 1