How to find Bill D's Monacoers

I was doing some playing around today. Quiet day😀

I tried to find this forum at Invision Community.  No results.

Is it not available to others. ?

Is it still not public?

What will we provide to members to find it?

I signed into Invision Community with my Gmail to be a "member" not moderator.

A little spelling correction

I was doing some playing around today.  Quiet day

Hi Larry - I'm sure Scotty or Dave will chime in with a status update but as far as I know the site is not public yet.

We are waiting for a link to be setup for i291963 to Monacoers.org and the upload of all the old monacoers discussions.   I might be wrong on that but Scotty has the lead and will correct me.

Over the past few days I have been busy uploading all the files and organizing them in a way that I think makes sense.   Right now about 60% of the files from the old group are done.  You can take a test drive if you like and let us know what you think so far.  Click on Downloads to see them.

• Like 1

Frank,

I have been doing a little test drive and did  see the files.  I also learned I could edit a previous post to correct some spelling errors.

You are most likely correct the site is still not public.

Getting a little anxious 😁😁

Looking at the Forum topics; I am thinking of maybe one for Travel Tips, Routing,  and Locations 

Yes, Frank is correct.  The site is not public yet.  I have changed the nameservers for monacoers.org and monacoers.net to point to Invision, but they have not completed the redirect to this site. I have followed up with them several times to no avail. Â đŸ€ŠđŸ»â€â™‚ïž

The message database is a work in progress; we will NOT hold up going public on that. 

Scotty

• Like 1

All,

Monacoers.org is now live.  You should be able to find the site just by entering monacoers.org in your web browser.

Dave will be making an announcement to the Yahoo Group in a day or so (I'm typing up some instructions for him).

Thanks for your patience and input as we developed the new site.

Scotty

The new site monacoers.org is being referred to by links on the following:

monacoers.com

www.monacoers.com

fb “monacoers” group

fb “bills monacoers” group

fb “bill d’s monacoers” group.

that should make it pretty findable. 

bill g 06 dynasty

4 hours ago, Scotty Hutto said:

All,

Monacoers.org is now live.  You should be able to find the site just by entering monacoers.org in your web browser.

Dave will be making an announcement to the Yahoo Group in a day or so (I'm typing up some instructions for him).

Thanks for your patience and input as we developed the new site.

Scotty