External TV

CapnDean

2008 Camelot 42PDQ.   The outside tv does not receive a signal from the antenna.  PO stated that the window above it was removed in order to install a fridge and it hasn’t worked since.  He figured that the cable got monkeyed up in the process.

i need to remove the tv in order to access the cable.   Anybody know what holds that rascal in there?   I tried to slide it straight up to dislodge any slide in hooks, no joy.  There is no access to any screws that I can see?   Anybody?

My screws were accessed under sink. Loosen then slide up. Previous coach not current  one.

Edited by Gary M

1 hour ago, CapnDean said:

My coach has a sofa along the interior wall “behind” the TV enclosure.    There’s no access unless hidden behind sofa

How about some pictures. From all external TV’s I’ve seen, not sure who makes the enclosure, but all Ive seen have a keyhole mounting. Also they had some sort of access from inside. I would love to be there to see your setup.

4 hours ago, CapnDean said:

Keyhole mounting?      Only way that there could be rear access on mine would be to remove the sofa.   There MAY be a panel or a hatch that I can’t see.  

Well I hope someone with a coach like yours responds.

2 hours ago, CapnDean said:

Thanks Gary;  I removed the sofa and found the access panel.   what a pain!   But I know have a working external tv YAY!

Alright!!!!