DirecTV DNS

Remember when? Way back when DirecTV was actually a good choice for programming. That was before being taken over by AT&T. Like BofA, the company too big to fail. IMO, AT&T is the worst for customer service, both for phone as well as TV....We split our phone service, my wife has AT&T and I have Verizon. While neither is perfect, I find better service from Verizon. At least we are assured of having some level of connectivity wherever we are.......Dennis

• Like 1

I have been with DirecTV now for over 20 years and truly do not have a problem with DirecTV customer service. I once had Dish Network and their customer service was horrendous hence my switch to DirecTV. I too have Verizon because I find when traveling cross country that Verizon gives us superior coverage to that of any other service provider.

Started using DirecTV in the 90's used to be a great company but after the ATT  buy out their service really when in the toilet. They certainly don't care about the RV market which is half of what I needed. Moved to Dish Network and have been very satisfied with both the way they provide customer service and really like how they provide the service for the RV.