Icon on our TripTek display

When I was driving our rig yesterday I noticed what looked like a little oil can icon displayed on the Panasonic CRT rear-vision camera on our 2003 Holiday Rambler. Our rig has a TripTek computer, so I'm assuming the TripTek is what put this icon on the display. However when I look through the the TripTek operator's manual there's no mention of any icons being involved. Ours is a model 2500-3T TripTek. Does anyone have any info about how this icon came to be displayed on our rear-vision camera? Thanks in advance...

P.S. I find the display of the current gear in the Coach Data screen to be helpful, it helps me to know if I'm in 6th gear or not.

Thanks for this helpful info! Since I hadn't made any entries on the Maintenance Setup Screen I hadn't expected any notifications of maintenance items being due. And I don't see in my owner's manual where it says about notifications appearing outside of the Maintenance Screen. So now I know! And hopefully this will help other TripTek users as well. Thanks again!

I am pretty sure I have the same setup (trip-tek-panasonic). How does one get to the maintenance menu. I can't remember ever seeing it. I have had a generic WARNING light glowing on my dash for 3 years that apparently only tells you that you have a fluid level out of spec somewhere on the coach (lame). I have been chasing it for 3 years and a couple of stops at diesel shops but there don't appear to be any levels out of spec. I suspect a bad sensor but the heck know which one of the many many sensors it could be. I was thinking maybe the trip-tek will shed some light. 

Thanks,

Ken Wilcox

If you do an internet search for TripTek manual, you'll find complete copies of the manual available online. The manual includes info about how to get to, and setup the Maintenance and Maintenance Setup screens. Plus you'll find the rest of the info about what and how the TripTek system works.

On 5/1/2021 at 9:04 AM, Florainer said:

If you do an internet search for TripTek manual, you'll find complete copies of the manual available online. The manual includes info about how to get to, and setup the Maintenance and Maintenance Setup screens. Plus you'll find the rest of the info about what and how the TripTek system works.

Thank you