Inverter trippin

Lolo1034

Currently camping and hooked up to a 50A service.  My charging panel had  "fault" red light.  I checked all breakers and inverters and didnt find anything tripped.  My panel is showing "bulk" charging, then interment red fault, then charging.  My panel will show batteries charged "good", then "fair".  I checked with hand unit and read 28v in parallel.  This is 2nd campground, first one we had no issues.  I have a Magnum ME2012 unit.  Any suggestions? Leaving tomorrow from Arkansas to NM.

I would get a specific gravity tester and test all cells of batteries. Specific gravity tester is a turkey baster with a floating pointer of some nature that will determine the health of each individual cell. Assuming you have wet cell batts either 6 or 12 volt. How old are batteries?

4 hours ago, Lolo1034 said:

Currently camping and hooked up to a 50A service.  My charging panel had  "fault" red light.  I checked all breakers and inverters and didnt find anything tripped.  My panel is showing "bulk" charging, then interment red fault, then charging.  My panel will show batteries charged "good", then "fair".  I checked with hand unit and read 28v in parallel.  This is 2nd campground, first one we had no issues.  I have a Magnum ME2012 unit.  Any suggestions? Leaving tomorrow from Arkansas to NM.

Reading 24 volts with batteries in parallel is not normal,  If you have the manual for your ME2012 there is a trouble shooting section that may help you identify your problem.