Hot Water Heater

My Atwood GC10A-3E works fine on propane but not on electric. I have check everything I can access. There is 120 leaving the CB panel and there is 12 volts leaving the control board that should activate the 120 volt relay at the back of the water heater. I can't figure out how to reach the back of the WH on my 2006 HR Endeavor PAQ. The WH is located behind the rear pass through bay and in front of the holding tanks. I am hoping there is a way to get to the back without pulling the WH. 

Most likely you have a bad heating element.  If you can access the front of the heater you should be able to check for 120 V on the heater connection.

Jim

Dave, when you access you water heater your problem might be the mixing valve.  I just had the same issue with warm water on electric, but only a little warmer on propane.  I started with replacing the connector to the thermostat with still no luck.  The thermostat was ok.  I finally removed the mixing valve from the back if the heater and it was corroded with minerals etc.   We winter in Arizona and the water there is full of calcium etc.  I replaced the mixing valve, problem solved.  I found the mixing valve on Amazon.

I had this problem abt ten years ago and it was a worn out heating element. Needed to buy a deep-socket set designed specifically for plumbing. They do not fit on rachet wrench handles, but rather use a rod thru the socket to loosen and tighten. Standard deep sockets do not work because the inside flutes are chamfered. Set cost less than $10 at Home Depot as I recall.