Jensen camera question

JDCrow

I removed the old BW tube tv from the dash and called RV cameras about upgrading. 

Evidently I have an Odd wire they have never seen. It’s a Jensen 6 pin. They can’t match it, so sent out new cable wire to run to get from their voyager camera to RCA in my new monitor.

Any suggestions on running the wire? The old one is in the roof and I don’t believe it will pull the new wire with it 

JD,

I went with a wireless system... much improved from the factory "color" system... still running both but really can't see much in the original.  works really good to know you are clear after passing on the highway.  of course good for actual backing up..

Ken

19 minutes ago, Cubflyer said:

JD,

I went with a wireless system... much improved from the factory "color" system... still running both but really can't see much in the original.  works really good to know you are clear after passing on the highway.  of course good for actual backing up..

Ken

Yeah I am hooking into my in dash radio receiver. I feel like my dash real estate is shrinking. Still need to get a tire minder LOL