98 Dynasty headlight upgrade

58 minutes ago, JM1998 said:

Is there a headlight upgrade for a 98 Monaco Dynasty? The headlights really date the look of the coach.

Thanks for any info.

Those look like 1987-1991 Ford truck lights.

They are doubled up on your coach, so not sure what’s high/low beams 

Anyway, for the best, projectors all the way 

https://outlawleds.com/1987-1991-ford-obs-projector-headlights/

Not cheap, but the light up the night, legally 

A58D3749-1D25-4E3E-B9AC-F2A545249B2B.jpeg

2 hours ago, JM1998 said:

I appreciate the link. I will definitely look into these.

Let me know if they are the same as the Ford? Mine are off an E-Series ford van. Bargain bin.

For curiosity, and in free time, look up Lamborghini uses Nissan headlights 

• 3 weeks later...

I have a 2001 Diplomat.  My headlights have yellowed and are cloudy.  I'd like to replace them with projector style headlights to update the front face of the RV.

Any idea where I could get an economical option? What size would be correct?  I'm thinking headlights for a early 2000's Ford E150/E-250/E350 series?

38 minutes ago, tomevansfl said:

I have a 2001 Diplomat.  My headlights have yellowed and are cloudy.  I'd like to replace them with projector style headlights to update the front face of the RV.

Any idea where I could get an economical option? What size would be correct?  I'm thinking headlights for a early 2000's Ford E150/E-250/E350 series?

You are correct on the E series van. I just did mine, but not sure what is “economical” to one is a necessity  to another.

Anywau, turned out great and can see a long, long ways out now. 

67DC28B3-6281-4489-A6CC-EA70C126CC94.jpeg

On 10/22/2021 at 10:57 AM, JDCrow said:

You are correct on the E series van. I just did mine, but not sure what is “economical” to one is a necessity  to another.

Anywau, turned out great and can see a long, long ways out now. 

67DC28B3-6281-4489-A6CC-EA70C126CC94.jpeg

Nice looking upgrade.  Where did you get them? I am looking for a projector style similar to the ones you have. 

By economical, I'm not looking to spend $400 each.  I have seen them at that price and really didn't like them.  I don't like to drive at night so I'm looking more at aesthetics, I guess.  Just want to make the old girl look fresher.