Help Locating Diagram

Notn2bars

I recently goofed up and did not lock the front run bay under the drivers window.  While going down the road noticed the door flapping and pulled over to lock it.  Unfortunately the wiring diagram that has labels for all the connections is the run bay decided we should part company.  We have a 2000 Monaco Dynasty 38 ft.  If any one still has that diagram attached to their run bay door please advise.  God Bless, and have a great day, Ed

Ed,

In the Downloads section under Electrical systems/wiring diagrams there is a set of wiring diagrams for a 1999 Dynasty, which may be close to yours.

There is a wiring diagram for the FRB that has good detail, you might compare it to yours, you could easily make a fuse sheet based on this. 

Wblakepa, Thanks so much for taking the time to post the pic of your front run bay diagram.  Unfortunately it is not at all similar to the diagram that we lost. Jim, I downloaded the file you suggested and it is very similar, but some of the fuses and connections are not there.  It's a place to start.  Appreciate the heads up.  I guess the 2000 is a true snow flake.  God bless and have a great day,

Ed and Sylvia

A big thank you to RVhotrod.  Dennis was kind enough to send a file with a photo of his front run diagram.  It has all the labels in the right places and we will be able to make a copy of it and glue it back to the compartment door.  God bless all of you for your time and effort.