Magnum ME2012 2000 watt Inverter

That Magnum ME2012 is a great unit!  We had one in the Minnie Winnie for 9 years before we sold the rig and it was so maintenance-free and dependable.  I'm wishing this Beaver had one instead of the Xantrex.  If I do ever upgrade this I will go with a Pure-Sine-Wave version.

-Dennis

On 11/17/2021 at 3:10 PM, waterskier_1 said:

Where are you located?  Shipping will likely cost more than the inverter is worth.  Does it include the Remote Panel?  AGS?

_Rick N.

I have a remote panel for it, but the "inverter" buttom takes a little more effort to work, but the button does work and I have a telephone like cord for the remote panel if you need it. No auto gen start.

23 hours ago, alaskawalker said:

Hi.  I'm interested in your inverter. How much do you want for it?

$500 with remote, you  pay for shipping

• 1 month later...

Yes I still have it, the date is 1st Quarter, 2013. I bought the RV in 2015. The RV just sat for the 2 years before I purchased it, so the inverter was not used until I bought the RV. It comes with the remote and cord to go on the batteries to monitor the battery temps.

Selling for $500 

1 minute ago, Corkman said:

Yes I still have it, the date is 1st Quarter, 2013. I bought the RV in 2015. The RV just sat for the 2 years before I purchased it, so the inverter was not used until I bought the RV. It comes with the remote and cord to go on the batteries to monitor the battery temps.

Selling for $500 

I'll double check with the mechanic working on my coach, but I'm sure I can use either the ME2012 or the MS2012, I have an '05 Beaver Patriot with the MS2012 installed.  I live in Leesburg, FL and can drive up to get it, I'll get back to you ASAP.  Thanks!