No Low Beam Headlights

Garry Donohue

I have high beams,parking lights, but no low beams. I replaced the hamsar DRL relay and the headlight switch but still no lights. I printed the SM211 Smart Wheel testing directions.All tested good. I'm suspecting the Circuit board that the DRL module is plugged into? Or possibly a connection in the steering wheel column? Tested both light bulbs both ok. Any suggestions?

Let me check.  They could also be auto resettable circuit breakers.

My hunch was correct it is an auto reset circuit breaker on pcb#8 in the center of the FRB relay is next to it.  See top portion of the attached schematic.

Screenshot_20220118-221848.png

When you look at the circuit board you will see LED indicator lights telling you if power is getting through the circuit breaker and whether or not power is getting through the lo beam relay.  There is the same set of LED indicator lights that would light up for the high beams because you know that the high beams are working.  Should be an easy visual indication of whether you have a bad relay or bad circuit breaker.

I have a 2007 Dynasty Squire floor plan, 

1 hour ago, ktloah said:

Gary, you never mentioned what year coach you have. My 04 Dynasty had same problem. Connector where it plugs into smart wheel controller was burnt out...replaced with local parts, ( electronic store ) and works fine.

I have a 2007 Dynasty Swuire floor plan.