For sale: RV Stainless steel 4 door Norcold refrigerator with brand new ice maker

That's a STEEL of a DEAL!  (pun intended).  If you want wood doors you can have ours for $100 . . . . except you have to take the entire fridge.  Cooling unit doesn't work but all the electronics do.  Drawers, shelves, icemaker (I never used it, condition unknown) included. 

Located NE Georgia. 

- bob

Where in Florida?  I'm in West Palm Beach 33470 and have a Norcold 1200LRIM in my 2004 Monaco Knight that I have fixed (electronics) a couple of times and is working fine now...but it might be nice to have a backup.

58 minutes ago, Bob Wightman said:

Where in Florida?  I'm in West Palm Beach 33470 and have a Norcold 1200LRIM in my 2004 Monaco Knight that I have fixed (electronics) a couple of times and is working fine now...but it might be nice to have a backup.

We live in Spring Hill FL. Everything works great, clean, no dents & nothing is broken.

4 hours and 300 miles away...each way.  Probably not worth it unless we make a trip up that way for a weekend get away, especially with the cost of Diesal fuel these days (FJB).  I'll keep it in mind.

• Debra Stout changed the title to For sale: RV Stainless steel 4 door Norcold refrigerator with brand new ice maker
14 hours ago, cbr046 said:

That's a STEEL of a DEAL!  (pun intended).  If you want wood doors you can have ours for $100 . . . . except you have to take the entire fridge.  Cooling unit doesn't work but all the electronics do.  Drawers, shelves, icemaker (I never used it, condition unknown) included. 

Located NE Georgia. 

- bob

Appreciate it but no thank you. 

52 minutes ago, Debra Stout said:

Appreciate it but no thank you. 

Sorry, I was intending the message for your prospective buyer, not you guys.  Most folks here seem to be residential anyway. 

- bob

Norcold 1200 Series Recall | NHTSA 10E-049 | Norcold Fix ...

This recall is the NHTSA 10E-049 campaign or Norcold fix - Norcold control. Norcold 1200 Series Recall We would like to begin by discussing some facts about the Norcold 1200 Series recall and why it has occurred. Most folks know that there are cooling unit failures that can result in fire.

1 hour ago, Chuck B 2004 Windsor said:

What kind of updates and revisions are made to keep the frig from catching fire?

Chuck B 2004 Windsor

We were made aware of this issue & the recall issue was addressed & corrected on this refrigerator.