Door Latch outside

Does anyone have a part number for the outside door latch for a 2008 Monaco Camelot. Our latch must be broken because it moves but seems as if it is not connected to anything. Wife had to climb a ladder and go through drivers side window because we were locket out.

19 minutes ago, Seaplane said:

Does anyone have a part number for the outside door latch for a 2008 Monaco Camelot. Our latch must be broken because it moves but seems as if it is not connected to anything. Wife had to climb a ladder and go through drivers side window because we were locket out.

Depends on what style I have. This is for my 09 knight.EDF8CDB8-0A43-4E5E-95B2-ADC9397E313F.thumb.png.a1d8bfa85a5828bf420254b808e22ac3.png

I had the same thing happen to me last week. It was not the handle broke but one of the linkages inside the door came loose. It was threaded rod and had a rod coupling nut so you could adjust it and the jam nuts had backed off. Over time it just turned until it backed off and one of the rods came out. I had to take the the inside panel off and used needle nose pliers to grab the loose rod to open the door. Then I had to take the end of the door frame off, side where the latches are located. Then I had enough room to pull the plastic panel back to put it back together and set the jam nuts.