RV 1090

I tried sending a message using the old Garmin RV 760 but it appears it is no longer in use.

Anyone using the RV 1090. I have the RV 760 and looking to trade it in for the RV 1090 and would like some comments on its use.

Instead of bothering all Monacoers group with questions about the Garmin 760, we started a separate group on Yahoo "Garmin RV 760." Many of the Monacoers who had the RV 760 GPS unit were part of that group. I tried sending an email to that group but it came back non deliverable. Hopefully that explains it.

24 minutes ago, nyrngrz said:

I tried using the email address for the group but it came back undeliverable. Larry Laursen was a big help in previous years. Is Larry still with the this group and Monacoers?

Yes, Larry is a co-owner of the Garmin RV76 Group.

Tony,

As Richard says the group is still alive and we got your message yesterday. I and another responded.  Hopefully you got the replies.  We don't have much traffic, but it works.

You probably need to review your message delivery at Log In (groups.io)

Hey Larry, good hearing from you. When I went to the RV760 web group, I did see the 2 responses but I am not getting email notices alerting me there is a reply to my question. I checked the settings and it shows I request individual emails but none coming through.

Thanks for your reply and all the best.

Tony M

Tony,

May want to check your spam folder in your email. As you say things look good at the site.