Bed Slide Maintenance

One thing you should look at is the the way the bed box is attached to the slide.

Mine fit up over the slide bottom, on either side there was a piece of aluminum angle on either side, there were about 5 small screws going into the side and ~5 larger ones going into the slide floor.  The 5 smaller side screws were all loose and it actually allowed the top of the whole slide to move a little which let the front of the slide to drop a little and start rubbing the floor. 

I removed the smaller screws and put in larger short lag bolt.  Ain't going anywhere now.

18 hours ago, jacwjames said:

One thing you should look at is the the way the bed box is attached to the slide.

Mine fit up over the slide bottom, on either side there was a piece of aluminum angle on either side, there were about 5 small screws going into the side and ~5 larger ones going into the slide floor.  The 5 smaller side screws were all loose and it actually allowed the top of the whole slide to move a little which let the front of the slide to drop a little and start rubbing the floor. 

I removed the smaller screws and put in larger short lag bolt.  Ain't going anywhere now.

Thanks, will check those today