Brake light switch location?

Looking for the location of the cold side of the brake light on our 2006 Monaco Camelot. I’m wiring up a Tekonsha P3 brake controller and need to connect to the brake switch, cold side. Has anyone wired a brake controller with the same air brakes? I need to find the wire that only has power when brakes are applied. 
Thanks, Ted C

Seeing that your coach is a 2006 it should have been prewired for an Electric Brake Controller at the factory. You just need to find where they hid the wiring harness in your coach.

My 2002 Windsor did not so I had to do all of the special wiring myself when installing the Tekonsha P2.

Rex Darley (RIP) helped me a lot with what needed to be done. I had to splice into the wiring harness in the Monaco #2 box to get the brake signal but then it was a negative signal NOT a positive one that the brake controller needed. So, then I had to install a relay to get the negative signal over to a positive signal.

My coach is prewired and I have found the blue wire that runs back to the plug. I just need to locate the best place to pick up the brake signal. It sounds like it’s a negative signal that I’ll need to convert to positive. 

Thank you to all for your input regarding the brake switch location. After reading all your posts and much exploration; I'm happy to say that my Tekonsha P3 controller is wired and installed and appears to be functioning properly. I was able to locate the blue trailer brake wire under my dash that runs to the factory 7 way plug. I used an inexpensive cable locator from Amazon to find and confirm the blue wire from the plug to the dash. I found the brake lamp wire #107 in the front drivers side run bay and spliced in there for the brake signal. Oddly enough it has a positive signal. Possibly the previous owner converted the polarity???? At any rate all systems are a go now. Thank you ALL!!!! I wouldn't have even attempted it without you help!