2007 Signature Dash Air Troubleshooting and Repair

2007 Signature dash air wasn't working  when returning from a trip a couple of days ago.  Evaporator fan worked but compressor and the condenser fan were inop.  Swapped the SCS Frigette Control Module, no help.  Dug into the center console where the SCS Control Module is located, there are 4 Bosch style relays in there.  I have some new relays so I swapped the first in line, no help.  Swapped the second in line & the condenser fan (between the steer tires)  started running.  Started the engine, all is working.  Easy fix only because I had the wiring diagram.  

8 minutes ago, Specialk said:

Jim, where could I find or locate the wiring diagram for the Signature?  I am also an owner of a 2007 Signature Noble III with ISX600

This forum has them HERE.  You should also download the wiring diagram for the bedroom magnetic switch, the intellitec module for the door is above the windshield, center on mine.

1 hour ago, Money Pit Travel said:

I have an 06 Executice but lots of my paperwork shows Signature. Not sure if its identical but a lot of the diagrams I do have are the same from what I can tell. My AC doesn't blow cold. I think the compressor works but not sure and not nearbthe RV to check, but it'd be interesting to see this wiring diagram you have and maybe check out the relays you mentioned.. Can you share it and maybe a couple pics?

I think the '06 Executive may have different wiring.

IMG_3554.jpg

Dash Air Wiring Diagram 2007 Signature.pdf

Oops, the dash air quit again today, jumpered the evaporator thermostat switch and we're back in business.  Just coincidence that replacing the Clutch Relay cured it for a bit.  One day I'll replace the thermostat switch.

This is an example of the thermostatic switch.  The main body is attached to the firewall in the generator compartment and the tube goes through a small hole into the evaporator. A46 Switch  Some folks jumper it forever instead of replacing the switch but the evaporator may turn into a block of ice on a humid day.  I found one at NAPA which may fit, I'll check later today. NAPA Switch May Fit

A46 Switch

Edited by Hypoxia