Updating your RV Furniture?

Looking to update the furniture layout in our Dynasty.  Would like to replace the J-Couch with a reclining theater seat set up and put in a televator behind a new matching sleeper sofa.    

Having trouble finding a suitable matching RV set in the colors we like. 

Anyone successfully found matching RV furniture pieces without going the custom order route?

Anyone been able to find residential furniture that will fit into the RV?

Thanks in Advance for all feedback and suggestions!

Bob

just curious if the J lounge is the expandable sectional would you be interested in trading? I have a fold out and two reclining loungers, electric and those all match. I will try and attach some pictures of them for you to see. Let me know.

thanks.

IMG_1367.jpg

IMG_1368.jpg

IMG_1366.jpg

IMG_1370.jpg

2 hours ago, Pampero said:

I will go with custom.

Miller in Indiana does a beautiful job and it is not as expensive. 

Miller?  Miller Furniture? 

Thanks!

Bob

4 hours ago, jevans9509 said:

just curious if the J lounge is the expandable sectional would you be interested in trading? I have a fold out and two reclining loungers, electric and those all match. I will try and attach some pictures of them for you to see. Let me know.

thanks.

IMG_1367.jpg

IMG_1368.jpg

IMG_1366.jpg

IMG_1370.jpg

Thanks for the offer, however we are looking for a lighter color to match our captain's chairs.  

I'll take some pictures, we will probalby try to sell the whole set, including the dinette seating together.  It's all Villa, nice leather. 

Lambright in Topeka, IN...pick any material you like, free install there or they will ship.  Real Amish, we stayed in parking lot overnight, surrounded by cows.  They show up about 5am,  done and on the road early.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest James Cooke
On 6/26/2022 at 6:45 PM, jevans9509 said:

thanks.

IMG_1367.jpg

IMG_1368.jpg

IMG_1366.jpg

IMG_1370.jpg

On 6/26/2022 at 6:45 PM, jevans9509 said:

thanks.

IMG_1367.jpg

IMG_1368.jpg

IMG_1366.jpg

IMG_1370.jpg

Nice Furniture.  I am new to this site and did you order this or did it come with your unit? Looking to upgrade our unit