Jump to content

A/B switch to what?

Recommended Posts

That looks like a RG6 AB switch.  Used to select from "Campground Cable" or "VCR"

In a perfect world, you would upgrade to HDMI TVs and media source devices, throw out the VCR, put in a FireTV or Roku and get rid of the RG6 switcher 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Ray Davis

Looks like I can see some cables/wires attached, can you tell where they go?

It's a Radio Shack switch so it's not original.

The white unit behind it, is that a DVD?   I see another device a little higher up, what is that?

You probably need to show all of your entertainment electronics before we can begin to tell much about it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...