Digests?

Skip,

If you haven’t already, read through the following thread.  

We are still having an issue with members reporting emails from the site and newsletters as spam. When they do, that messes up email deliver pay for everyone using that service. For example, we have one member using MSN who continually reports our emails as spam, which has gotten us banned from sending emails to MSN, Outlook.com, Live.com, and Hotmail.com.  I’ve been working with Microsoft for over a week to try and correct this, but they are adamant that since they fixed it once and it’s happened again, they won’t take us off the block list.  Thing is, it may not even be a real person… it could be an AI spam filter that keeps reporting us. 

It’s incredibly frustrating, and I have to spend wayyy too much time on it, if you can’t tell. But I’m committed to keep trying so folks can get our emails. 

Scotty, if someone who gets emails from MSN, Outlook.com, Live.com and Hotmail.com (they are banning our emails as spam) were to add "newsletter@monacoers.org" to their address book, would our newsletter emails go through to them?

Just now, Frank McElroy said:

Scotty, if someone who is getting emails from MSN, Outlook.com, Live.com and Hotmail.com that are banning our emails as spam were to add "newsletter@monacoers.org to their address book, would our newsletter emails go through to them?

Possibly??  Microsoft says our emails are "junked due to user complaints".

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Skip,

The Newsletters application crashed on the 19th. We’re working with the app developer to find out what the problem is and fix it.  Any fix has to be tested and approved by Invision, so it will likely be several days. 

scotty