Where is the 12v starter supply connected?

Bjohnsonmn

2000 Windsor 32PB, 7500w Onan

I am in the process of completing my LiFePO4 conversion. One of the final items is inspecting the 12 "trunk" cables connecting areas of the coach. I've got the core house wiring figured out, but I am having a real hard time locating where the positive 12v supply is tied in for starting the generator.

The factory wiring diagram is marginally helpful:

image.thumb.png.6fc99240221b99f84b45b6e5f974e182.png

It is unclear where that tie in between the genset wire and the main lead that goes to the RRP domestic stud.

The small size of our 32PB is great! We love it.... however... it makes projects like this challenging. Here's what it looks like

image.thumb.png.c447826a55c629c25782a905d975f987.png

The bays are... limmited.

Does anyone have a guess as to where the generator is getting its power from?

Thanks!

On ours, the generator and hydraulic pump get power from the same post in FRB. That power comes from high current RRB.

I might add that this power is supplied by chassis batteries in my case but it shouldn't make a difference in the big picture. 

Edited by Ivan K
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ivan K said:

On ours, the generator and hydraulic pump get power from the same post in FRB. That power comes from high current RRB.

I might add that this power is supplied by chassis batteries in my case but it shouldn't make a difference in the big picture. 

Hmmmm.... I'm going to have to take a look at that!