I'm in the final stretch with my FASS instal.  I mounted it in engine bay to L of primary fuel filter.  My question is this: I have all these fittings and some leftover 1/2" fuel hose.  Can I replace the line going between my FASS and the secondary fuel filter with 1/2" fuel line?  Will that be enough to feed an 8.3 ISC?  I know the stock is slightly larger with 1/0 AN fittings.  I appreciate the ease of putting a union on the original fuel lines by the now-unused lift pump, but the idea of replacing the 24 year old fuel line with new is quite tempting.

FASS went great BTW; relay in the L rear bay electrical box by the other identical relays; trigger wire to front drivers side elec bay via 7 wire trailer wiring connecting the two boxes.  Looks like stock.  All lessons learned here and irv2.  I really appreciate you folks.

47 minutes ago, Kevin Schitoskey said:

I'm in the final stretch with my FASS instal.  I mounted it in engine bay to L of primary fuel filter.  My question is this: I have all these fittings and some leftover 1/2" fuel hose.  Can I replace the line going between my FASS and the secondary fuel filter with 1/2" fuel line?  Will that be enough to feed an 8.3 ISC?  I know the stock is slightly larger with 1/0 AN fittings.  I appreciate the ease of putting a union on the original fuel lines by the now-unused lift pump, but the idea of replacing the 24 year old fuel line with new is quite tempting.

FASS went great BTW; relay in the L rear bay electrical box by the other identical relays; trigger wire to front drivers side elec bay via 7 wire trailer wiring connecting the two boxes.  Looks like stock.  All lessons learned here and irv2.  I really appreciate you folks.

Yeah I know these old lines are hard and stiff. I would take some small 1/8-1/4” rope and tape it to the OE fuel line to get a true length and get a new one made instead of using the blue hose they supply. I would like to do that to mine also. 

Edited by tmw188

22 hours ago, Kevin Schitoskey said:

GREAT improvement.