Motion Control Valves

Greetings Everyone!

My 2009 Cayman has a 4-bag Roadmaster Chassis, and I was thinking about adding a rear sway bar. I remembered reading that Source Engineering had supplied them in the past. I spoke with Jim at Source, and informed me that I should install Motion Control Valves (MCU) instead. The only problem with this is that I installed a Ride Enhancement Kit, and the front air bags have 5/8" air line fittings. According to Jim, the 5/8" fittings are not available, and that I would need to find a 5/8" to 1/2" reducer. I have some concerns with this because the 5/8" airlines were supposed to be integral to the REK.

My question is two fold. Does anyone on this forum have any experience with MCU's in general, and how would you rate them? Second, Roadmaster has a bolt on sway bar that bolts onto the Source trailing arm's, no welding. Does anyone have any experience or thoughts about the Roadmaster sway bar?

Thanks to all.

Bob Keating

Murray,

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did not think there was a Watts link available for the 4-bag chassis.

Sorry Murray, I just realized you said sway bar, not watts link assembly.

I will check it out. My coach has a front sway bar but no rear. The Roadmaster sway bar is intriguing because it is a bolt on unit.