Looking for Remco Lube Pump Kit (or Parts)

RustyTools
Go to solution Solved by RustyTools,

Remco Towing discontinued their fine line of pump kits several years ago, which allowed a FWD vehicle to be towed 4-wheels down. Don't know why, but I assume for product liability concerns.

In any case, I'm about to trade in my current Dodge Caravan (with the kit) for a newer one and add a kit so it can be towed too.  Not wanting to cannibalize the old one if I can help it, I'd like to obtain either another kit from somebody that doesn't need theirs anymore or at least some of the less-common parts (selector valve, right-angle connector, pump-motor, etc).

Hi Bruce - Thanks for the info about 'Just For Towing'.  Like so many things get in the way of life, a medical issue rose its ugly head this this week, and I've had to put  coach projects aside for the time being.  I'm hoping to get back to my quest asap.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

Ok, finally back on track (sorta).

I called 'Just For Towing' several times, but always got an answer machine.  Looking at their website, they do indicate some Remco parts are available. I'm reluctant, however, to buy over the internet unless I can talk to them first. So, I'll just keep trying.

Thanks much for the heads-up!