Entry Door Awning Power

My entry awning will not retract and when I checked for power at the switch, I got no voltage. My Girard manual says there may be an awning master switch but I haven’t found one and the other patio awnings work. Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this?  I looked for a fuse but did not find one for it. 

Tom Gibbens

’15 Dynasty 

My 07 dynasty had the same problem. Look for an access panel in the center of the overhead section above the dashboard. I have a squire model that does not have a TV up front. But if you do, look behind the TV up front for an access panel. Open the center storage overhead door. If you have an access panel, remove it and up where you can access the outside running lights, you  will see a control box marked “H” box. (Not positive on the letter) You can jump the two wires to get the awning in. I then eliminated the control box and put in a simple carling switch. Push one way it goes in, push the other way it goes out. Simple. 

image.thumb.jpeg.6ab0c88424efce64badcb992c5c801b9.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.b1b263ad72908fa0f969379faf01dac9.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.335db33a3f79d3186519de37e5f79cf8.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.6ab0c88424efce64badcb992c5c801b9.jpeg

Sorry it was a box marked “D” not “H”

I had the same problem with my new to me 05 Dynasty.  But mine has no wall switch only remote.  Called the factory several suggestions but did not help.  Called the previous owner, hit the in and out button on the remote at the same time,  it worked.

Edited by Rusty H

• 2 weeks later...

Your 2015 Dynasty is a REV Product and not an older Monaco Roadmaster chassis or body or wiring type.  We have 2015 Dynasty wiring diagrams in our files, I think. Use the search box above the posts on the right side.  Type in WIRING. then click on”Everywhere”.  That is a drop down and choose FILES.  Will be 3 pages.  Just keep reading until you find the 2015 Dynasty.  Take it from there.